After completing the Professional Photography course, students will be able to:
- Develop his or her eye as a photographer and develop a visual signature and creativity.
- Utilize exposure, lighting and lenses on his or her camera.
- Describe proper composition and how to take the perfect photograph in all light conditions.
- Discuss different photographic types including wedding, nature, landscapes, wildlife, portraits, studio, still life and more.
- Use the manual mode on a camera.
- Identify business skills to turn photography into a career or source of income.
- Demonstrate skills that will enhance his or her photography-including work flow and image editing.